Friday, April 22, 2016

Fallout 4 "IDFSG" Edition: Video killed the Radioactive Star.

Greetings my lovelies!

Sorry for the no-show last week, things happened.

Moving on!

So I livestreamed this episode, and I'd like to thank everyone who showed up and helped out in the twitch chat!  Fewer pics, because I was trying to concentrate on answering questions but mostly surviving.

So please enjoy these screencaps, and the full video at the bottom!

"ITS RAILROAD.  You're welcome."

"Shit I will never wear, unfortunately."

"Tinker Tom workin' his magic on my doodad."

"Hello Barter fodder!"

"Sheffield that's not how you weld!  Also you're attempting to spot-weld THIN AIR."

"Yes doc; I'm cold and there are wolves after me."




Thanks for sticking it out till the end!  Hopefully back on track, I'll catch you guys later in the next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment